Monday, July 23, 2007

Mom's birthday

Today is my mom birthday and it's like i had forgetten it! This morning wake up not realising anything and just come out to school. It was till i was doing my social studies assignment then i realise it. I wanted to say happy birthday to her in the morning giving her a surprise de but all thanks to my super 'short term memory' brain.

Anyway, today was a really damn long day till 6pm with all shit mock exam which i all anyhow do simply just too tired le.

One question struck me today: Why do we know this particular person and why me and him or her become good friends or girlfriends? All this is because of fate or some other things? This was what i think when i write my chinese composition.

The jay chou song 'bu neng shuo de mi mi' is so nice. I listen to the first time because i was too busy recently, i just really hope that 'o' will faster finish becasue it's so stress!!! Everyone who is taking their 'o' this year jiayou!! Strive hard!

No comments: