Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Thinking.....

Raining cats and dogs now, so gd weather for slping sia! Anyway, yesterday thinking of wanting to ask 'her' come out make me feel very vexed because i dont noe how to ask and even if ask her out i also dont noe wad to do sia! Maybe i should ask my boys ba as some have the experince. Haiz one more thing, i think if once you are involved in something, you should put in your 100% effort if not in the end you are the one who hurt the most. Show always say when you hope that love will come, they won't come but when you don't hope for, true love will then appear. How strange is this, i don't believe in this but hope this kind of things dont happen on me ba haha:)

So sian, how week work afternoon pull in the stocks can make me very shag liao, anyway yesterday jus got my pay and it's like 800 plus quite happy de:)

No comments: