Sunday, February 17, 2008

Big hole in my pocket

It's been a long time i never go blogging liao, suddenly have the urge to blog again. Anyway bought my psp yesterday, it was white and i think quite nice de.
Yesterday, my boys and I went with me to buy my psp and after that we went to play arcade. We play until like as if we were crazy but i was very lousy, i dont go there often.
Anyway, we play until like 6 and we go eat After that we went home and on the way back i then realise i came out of house with 30 dollars go back left only $8. Plus my psp yesterday i really spend alot!
Anyway, not talking about that, i think yesterday it was fun and i think we will not get so much chance to meet up so i cherish every chance that we can go out.
My boys are all my 'si dang' and ya i have to wait until this sun to play soccer with them and it will be ramming time again and most of it is i ram de haha:) F give me de chocolate was nice i will slowly eat it as i am on diet, i now 80 plus kg le sia!

No comments: