Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Haiz....

Yesterday was so sian and tired, went to work in the afternoon and its like not much thing to do and also nobody to chat with. This loneliness and sian make me think alot of things in my brain this is wad I usually do de ba. Haha, but yesterday i am quite happy to know that I can get $50 from NTUC as a special Hong Bao. Anyway, yesterday was my first time pulling in so many stocks into the store. It was like damn heavy i pull until my leg become jelly liao.

Yesterday, i realised one more thing. you cannot talk to the one you like in the end the outcome will be worse ba become i got the expernice and it was damn sad. Anyway, today i off day so don't nid go work and at night i will be having steamboat which will be like the fifth one in this year le haha:)

No comments: