Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Uncertain.....

Today wake up damn early , like 5 plus for work. Morning i see my fone and 1 miss call it was from fm and i thought is wad thing becasue i thought she call me got some thing to do with her sis de like anything happened to her. Haha i tink is i see too much tv le ba!

Today went to work, time really fly that's why i like to work on morning shift. In the process of working i keep thinking of the miss call i received wonder wad it is. Maybe because i tink is about her sis de ba dont noe y somehow i tink i got like her but also not sure. Anyway, at noon receive msg from fm and she said yesterday call me is becasue of sjab de thing.

Anyway, jus a miss call can make me tink so much , i tink i am mad liao or i like her le. Haiz dont noe whether is which one sia. Can anyone give me advice, so vexed!

Dou niu yao bu yao is a nice show i recommend u all to watch it and bei ying this song is super nice and sad like it alot!

No comments: